Mob : 9447258058
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
| Educational Qualifications
||TKM College of Engineering, Kollam
||Computer Science & Engineering
||Computer and Information Science
| Area of Interest
- Natural Language Processing
- Data Mining
|Fellowship/Memberships in professional bodies
- Coordinator of Workshop on “Diversities of Python Programming Language” conducted by CSE Department
|Details of International Journal Publication
- “Student’s Performance Prediction Using Weighted Modified ID3 Algorithm”- International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering ,2015.
- “Detection of Rooftop Regions in Rural Areas Using Support Vector Machine” – International Journal of Scientific Research Engineering & Technology (IJSRET) Published in Volume 4 Issue 5, May 2015.
- “A Predictor System for Social Network with privacy protection” – International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology- volume 23, number 7, May 2015.
- “Filtering the Walls in Online Social Networks” – International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering – Volume 5, Issue 5, MAY 2015.
|Details of Conference papers
- “An Agent Based Approach for multimodal maps based on Open Agent Architecture” : National Conference (NCFRAC’09 ), Saintgits College of Engineering, Kerala, India. ( Feb 21, 2009).
- “An Agent based Electronic Commerce System using Java Aglets” : National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer Science, Avinashilingam University for Women, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India. ( March 13- 2009 )
- “Agent Based Electronic Commerce System with Multi-Attribute Negotiation Parameters Using Java Aglets” : National Conference on Recent Trends in Communication, Computation and Signal Processing, (RTCSP 2010), Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore- 641 105, India. ( March 26-27, 2010)
- “Generic Webpage Summarization Using Latent Semantic Analysis – An Experience” – The 7th International Conference on Semantic E-business and Enterprise Computing: CLUSE 2013
|Details of Courses Taught
1. System Programming
2. Compiler Construction
3. Artificial Intelligence
4. Introduction to Computing and Problem Solving
5. Data Structures and Algorithms
6. Computer Programming
7. Automata Languages and Computation
8. Security in Computing
9. Computer Architecture and Organisation
10. Language processors
1. Intelligent Systems
2. Advanced Data Mining
3. Computational Linguistics