B.Tech. DEGREE SPOT ADMISSION 2022-2023
Candidates can apply for Spot Admission at College of Engineering Munnar for vacant seats in various departments of CSE/ECE/EEE/ME on or before 3PM on 19th October 2022.
The candidates who have applied online will be rank listed as per their KEAM / JEE / CUSAT or any other relevant entrance tests and marks obtained in qualifying examinations. Selected candidates can join the course on 20th October 2022.
Click here to apply online
B.Tech. DEGREE ADMISSION THROUGH KEAM 2022-2023
Admission Procedure 2022
The procedure to be followed by the students who have got allotment in College of Engineering Munnar through KEAM
- Pay an amount of INR.10,000/- to the Entrance Commissioner through KEAM Candidate portal via online or Challan in Post Offices
- Report to the college on any of the dates 6th, 7th, 10th or 11th of October 2022
- Fill in the application form provided from the college
- Bring all the original certificates like,
- Data Sheet of KEAM 2022
- Allotment Memo of this phase
- Certificate to prove date of birth (Birth Certificate / 10th / SSLC Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate (CC Should be a certificate within 6 months from current date)
- Original mark list of Higher Secondary or equivalent
- Migration Certificate, if applicable
- Receipt of fee remitted by Online / through Head Post Office in Kerala.
- Eligibility certificate from the University concerned, in the case of candidates who have passed a qualifying examination other than HSE/VHSE conducted by Government of Kerala or the examination conducted by CBSE and CISCE.
- Physical Fitness Certificate in the relevant format given in Annexure XVII of the Prospectus
- 4 passport size photo packed in a poch
- Originals of all the documents/certificates uploaded during the online application.
- All the document will be verified by the admission team at college and you will be forwarded for fee payment
- Pay all the applicable fee and get the receipt and admission slip.
- Meet the Principal Along with the admission slip and complete the admission procedures.