Online Fee Payment (SBT Collect)
STEPS FOR ONLINE FEE PAYMENT OF COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING MUNNAR
- Click on the below “Proceed to Pay” button to open the online fee payment page.
- Click Check Box (I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above) and click the Proceed button.
- Choose the state of institution (KERALA)
- Choose the type of institution (EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION), and click Go button.
- Select the name of Institution using the scroll down window (COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING MUNNAR) and click on “submit”
- Select payment category (FEES)
- Fill all mandatory fields in the form and and click submit.
(* The semester fee amount to be entered is the total including Amenity fund and Senate Fee)
- Confirm the details in the next page
- Choose the payment options (NET BANKING OR CARD PAYMENTS).
- On choosing NET BANKING, You will be Re-directed to the NETBANKING PORTAL of the concerned bank. Enter the username and password to proceed. You will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your mobile. Enter the OTP to confirm the transaction. The amount will be debited from your account and will be notified through SMS from the bank. Take printout of the receipt for payment and attach a copy with the registration form to submit at the College office.
- On choosing CARD Payments (Credit Card/ATM-cum-Debit Card), You will be directed to the payment Gateway. Choose the type of card (like Visa, Mastero etc.), enter the 16 digit card number, fill the expiry date printed on the card, and the cvv (a three digit number printed at the backside of the card), the name printed on the card and the Captcha. Click on Pay, you will receive an OTP on your mobile. Enter the OTP to confirm transaction. The amount will be debited from your account and will be notified through SMS from the bank. Take printout of the receipt for payment and attach a copy with the registration form to submit at the College office.
You can take printout of the receipt at any time in future by clicking reprint remittance form.