Dr. Ramesh P.
Head of the Department
| Educational Qualifications
||College of Engineering, Trivandrum
||Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
|| IIT Bombay
Other qualifications : PG Diploma in VLSI Design
| Area of Interest
- VLSI Design
- Micro Electronics
- Fuel Cells
- Ultra Low Power Converters
|Fellowship/Memberships in professional bodies
- VLSI Society of India
- Organized a self financing STTP on Effective Teaching in Technical Education
|Details of International Journal Publications
- “ Study of the effect of dimensions on micro fuel cell performance using 3D modeling”, International Journal of Renewable Energy Research ,Vol 3 ,Issue 2,2013,pp 353-358
- “Localized O2 Starvation Threat Estimation and Rapid O2 Compensation Technique in Air PEMFC”, International Journal of Energy ,Vol 7 ,Issue 1,2013 ,pp 1-7
- “ Three dimensional model analysis of a PEM fuel cell with ceramic flow field plates” International Journal of Electrochemical Science ,Volume 9 ,Issue 8,2014, pp 4331-4344
- “Implementation of Viterbi decoder having a constraint length 11 in FPGA”,WSEAS Transaction on Electronics,536,Issue 10, Volume 3, October 2006
- “High Speed Vedic multipliers for digital signal processors” IETE Journal of Research, Volume 55, Issue 6, 2009, pp 282-286
- “A Segmented Boss Structure for MEMS Capacitive Sensor Diaphragm” Journal of Microfabrication and MEMS, Volume 1, Issue 1,2015 7.
- “Design of High Speed Kogge Stone Adder for FFT Implementation” Journal of VLSI Design and Signal Processing , Volume 1,Issue 1,2015
- “Karatsuba Multiplier for high speed applications” Journal of VLSI Design and Signal Processing , Volume 1,Issue 1,2015
- “Genetic Algorithm Approach for Reducing CO Poisoning in Intelligent PEMFC Design” Journal of Control Engineering and Instrumentation Volume 1 , Issue 1, 2015
|Details of Conference papers
- “Performance of Miniature fuel cells with segmented contacts attached to the GDL”, second International conference on Electric Power Systems,IEEE,Sharjah,2011.
- “Distributed array of multi sensor nodes for dynamic detection of smoke plumes” International Conference on Electronics ,Communication and signal processing, Nagpur,2012.
- “Multimode sensing technique for carbon monoxide plume tracking and forecasting for reliable field deployed air breathing PEM fuel cell operation,” Proceedings of ISPTS 1, Pune, India, March 2012.
- “Localized O2 Starvation Threat Estimation and Rapid O2 Compensation Technique in Air PEMFC”,PEED 2013,Cambridge ,USA.
- “Effect of segmented contacts on fuel cell performance using 3-D modeling” International Conference on Energy and Electrical Systems,ASME,Malaysia,2011
- “Nano crystalline Gadolinium Doped Ceria For Oxygen Sensor And Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Applications”, Proceedings of ISPTS 1, Pune, India, March 2012
- “FPGA implementation of Viterbi Decoder”, Proceedings of the 6th WSEAS International Conference on Electronics, Hardware, Wireless and Optical Communication, Corfu Island ,Greece, February 16-19,2007
- “A novel system and technique for enhancing the lifetime of a sustainable power source for portable electronic applications” IEEE GHTC, Trivandrum , 2014
- “A novel system and technique for enhancing the lifetime of an air breathing micro PEM fuel cell based power source” !0 thIEEE SOSE, St Antonio,USA , 2015
- “Study of the effect of channel width on micro fuel cell performance using 3D modeling” COMSOL Conference, Bangalore,2011
- “Three Dimensional Modelling of PEM fuel cells with current collection from the Gas Diffusion Layer”, COMSOL Conference ,Bangalore ,2012
- “Estimation of Localized O2 Starvation Using 3D Modelling for PEM Fuel Cells”, COMSOL Conference ,Bangalore ,2013
|Details of Courses Taught
- Electronic Circuits 1
- Electronic Circuits 11
- Analog Integrated Circuits
- Advanced Digital System Design