B.Tech Programmes

College of Engineering Munnar offers the following four B.Tech programmes with an annual intake of 60 students in each programme.

  1. B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
  2. B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
  3. B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  4. B.Tech Mechanical Engineering


All the four B.Tech programmes are following the curriculum of APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University Kerala. 15% of total intake is reserved for NRI quota and the admission on these seats are filled by the college directly on merit. The remaining 85% seats are filled by the Commissioner for Entrance Examination Kerala from the rank list prepared for KEAM examination.