Mob : +919447234695
email :[email protected]
| Educational Qualifications
||Mixed Signal Design
| Area of Interest
- Area Of Interest (Broad) : Mixed Signal Design
- Area Of Interest (Focus) :System Level Design And Implementation Of Delta-Sigma Modulators for HF(Wireless) Application.
|Fellowship/Memberships in professional bodies
|Details of Conference/Workshop conducted
- Co-Coordinator for an ISTE Short Term course on “Biologically Inspired Computing” conducted during 30th April to 5th May, 2007 at College of Engineering, Munnar.
- Co-Coordinator for an AICTE sponsored Faculty Development Program on “Emerging Trends in Bioinformatics and Biologically Inspired Computing” conducted during 19th Nov to 1st Dec, 2007 at College of Engineering, Munnar.
- Co-Coordinator for an AICTE sponsored Faculty Development Program on “Research Methodology in Engineering & Technology” conducted during 29th Oct to 3rdNov, 2013 at College of Engineering, Munnar.
|Details of Conference papers
- 1.Excess loop delay mitigation techniques in Wide Band Continuous-Time Delta Sigma Modulators, in ICETE-13(International Conference), organized by NMAM Institute of Technology, NITTE,Karnataka,15th &16th MAY,2013.
- Implementation of a Data Converter with improved Number of Bits, in CISP-2013,organized by Government Engineering College,Wayanad, on 2nd March,2013.
|Details of Courses Taught
- Solid State Electronics
- Signals& Systems
- Electromagnetic Field Theory
- Control Systems Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Analog Communication
- Data Communication
- Electronic Product Design and EDA Tools
- Fundamentals of Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Modern Communication Systems
- VLSI Technology
- VLSI Design Automation
- Analog Integrated Circuits Design