Dr. Deepa S. Kumar
Head of the Department
Mob : 9447524328
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
| Educational Qualifications
||TKM College of Engineering, Kollam
||Computer Science & Engineering
||Computer and Information Science
||Karpagam Academy of Higher Education
|| Bigdata processing
| Area of Interest
- Bigdata processing
- Network security
|Details of International Journal Publication
Athira Vijay & Deepa S Kumar, Elliptic Curve for Secure Group Key Management in Distributed Network, International Journal of Computational Engineering Research (IJCER). ISSN (e): 2250 – 3005 Volume- 06 Issue-06 June – 2016.
- Dinu P S, Deepa S Kumar & Dr. M. Abdul Rahman, Preventing SQL injection Attacks Using Cryptography Methods, International Journal of Scientific Research Engineering & Technology (IJSRET), ISSN 2278 – 0882,Volume 4, Issue 5, May 2015, pp. 582-585.
- Renjith P S, Deepa S Kumar & Dr. M. Abdul Rahman, INPUT OUTPUT CONGESTION MANAGEMENT(IOCM), International Journal of Scientific Research Engineering & Technology (IJSRET), ISSN 2278 – 0882,Volume 4, Issue 5, May 2015,pp. 560-565.
- Nithya R & Deepa S.Kumar, AES Is For the Present Era, Whereas SIMON Could Be For the Future, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering An ISO 3297: 2007 Certified Organization Vol. 5, Special Issue 4, March 2016(National Conference on Signal Processing, Instrumentation and Communication Engineering (SPICE’ 16), ISSN (Print) : 2320 – 3765, ISSN (Online): 2278 – 8875.
- Parvathy Menon, Deepa S Kumar & Prof. M Abdul Rahiman, Security in Wireless Sensor Networks using Trust Based Distance Bounding, International Journal Of Engineering And Computer Science ISSN:2319-7242, Volume 4 Issue 5 May 2015, pp. 12166-12170.
- Smitha Joseph, Deepa S Kumar & Dr. M. Abdul Rahman, A Sophisticated Approach to Secret Sharing Using XOR with Authentication Using Iris Recognition, Journal on Image Processing and Pattern Recognition (IJIPPR), Aug. 2015, Vol. 1, No. 1. pp. 6-10.
- Deepa S Kumar and M Abdul Rahman. Performance Evaluation of Apache Spark Vs MPI: A Practical Case Study on Twitter Sentiment Analysis. Journal of Computer Sciences 2017, 13 (12): 781.794 DOI: 10.3844/jcssp.2017.781.794.
- Deepa S Kumar and M Abdul Rahman. Simplified HDFS Architecture with Blockchain Distribution of Metadata .International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 12, Number 21 (2017) pp. 11374-11382. Research India Publications.
- Deepa S Kumar and M Abdul Rahman. Design of ID-based Contributory Key Management Scheme using Elliptic Curve Points for Broadcast Encryption. International Journal of Computer Applications 129(11):16-23, November 2015. Published by Foundation of Computer Science (FCS), NY, USA. DOI: 10.5120/ijca2015906988.
|Details of Conference papers
- “Advanced Hierarchical Visual Cryptography” on the International Conference at NSS Rajagiri,2014.
- “A Sophisticated Approach for Providing Privacy & Secrecy Through Chaotic Cryptography and Steganography” : National Conference on Research in Engineering (NACORE ’09) , Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirappally, Kerala, India. ( March 27 – 28, 2009).
- ”A modification to Jim Gillogly’s algorithm for one dimensional Chaotic Encryption”,ICOICT2009 International Conference on Optoelectronics, Information and Communication Technologies 2009 Trivandrum, Kerala, 26-27 February 2009.
- “An Implementation of Modified Lightweight Advanced Encryption Standard in FPGA”,Global Colloquium in Recent Advancement and Effectual Researches in Engineering, Science and Technology (RAEREST 2016)
- ”Secure Authentication using QR code”,Joint International Conference ICPCIT 2016 and ICAIECES 2016.
- “QR Code Security using Proxy Re-Encryption”,IEEE International Conference on Circuit, Power and Computing Technologies,2016.
- “SIMON Over AES -A Study”, National Conference on Recent Advances in VLSI Design (NCRAV’16),23rd Februaryat Al-ameen Engineering College, Kulapully,Shoranur.
- “AES is for the Present Era, Whereas SIMON could be for the Future”, National Conference on Signal Processing, Instrumentation and Communication Engineering(SPICE’16), 21st and 22nd March 2016 at Mar Baselios Institute Of Technology ans Science(MBITS) Nellimattom, Kothamangalam.
|Details of Courses Taught
1. Data Structures and algorithms
2. Computer Networks
3. Security in Computing
4. Database management Systems
5. Algorithm Analysis and Design
6. Advanced Computer Networks
7. Cryptography and Network Security
1. Mathematics of Cryptography
2. Adhoc Networks
3. Number Theory and Cryptography
4. Wireless Communications & Networking