Anilkumar K. R.
Head of the Department
Department of Mechanical Engineering
| Educational Qualifications
||M.A.College of Engg. Kothamangalam
||Govt. Engineering College, Thrissur
|| Production Engineering
Other Qualifications : B.Sc. Chemistry
| Area of Interest
|Fellowship/Memberships in professional bodies
|Details of Workshop/Seminars Conducted
- MECHATRONICS (1 WEEK FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM)
Mitigation of makespan time in job shop scheduling using sequential prediction based gannet optimisation algorithm
Journal of Cognitive computation Wiley publications , June 2023
Improving supplier performance and strategic sourcing decision by integrating jobshop scheduling and inventory management Journal of strategic sourcing decision Emrald Volume 16, issue 2, pp 456_491
Solving a job shop scheduling problem Journal of Chinese institute of engineers, Taylor and Francis, volume 46, issue 13 , April 2023)
Performance analysis of opposition based particle swarm optimisation with cauchy distribution in minimising makespan time in jobshop scheduling. International journal of recent trends in engineering July 2019
Details of Conference papers
- SYNERGIZING THROUGH CYCLIC LINKAGES- THE SIGNIFICANCE OF SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (Inc Cof SNGC KOLENCHERY NOV 16 to 17-2012) .
- EMERGING TRENDS IN ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT 2013- SIGNIFICANCE OF SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT AT JSS ACADEMY OF T E BENGALURE JULY 4 TO 5 2013).
- RELEVANCE OF GREEN MANUFACTURING – NATIONAL CONF AT ST JOSEPH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING PALA 15 JUNE 2013.
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ELEMENTARY DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF WIND ENERGY CONVERSION SYSTEM AT VIML JOTHY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECH KANNUR 28 MARCH 2014.
Opposition based genetic optimisation algorithm with cauchy mutation for jobshop scheduling problem.
Genetic algorithm and particle swarm optimisation in minimising makespan time in jobshop scheduling
Springer 2020, 978_981
|Details of Courses Taught
- BASIC MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- ENGINEERING GRAPHICS
- INDUSTRIAL ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT
- MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT