About Training and Placement Cell
The training and placement cell headed by Mr.Amal Thukku offers training programs to enhance the communication skills as well as the problem solving abilities of our students. Under the auspices of student coordinators the cell fashions the students to regularly practice various evaluation steps followed by recruiting firms. The cell imparts value addition to the students by providing rigorous and continuous technical training programs with state-of-the-art technology platforms currently being practiced by industries of various domains.
Located at world’s one of the rare picturesque and serene regions this residential campus offers the most conducive environment for the youngsters to excel in the curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities. Such a well-trained industry ready group of students are effortlessly absorbed by the industry from this institution every year.
Our institution attracts recruiters from a wide realm of activities, thanks to the quality of infrastructure, knowledge assimilation and the imparted value addition. The student coordinator and the team of volunteers are well trained and familiarized with the various activities and steps followed in a campus recruitment drive which empowers the cell to carry out the most engaging process of recruitment at ease. With the existing infrastructure, our institution is well equipped to conduct pooled recruitment drives housing 700+ candidates.
- We maintain an updated database of the students verified by the department heads ensuring zero error in data.
- Our students are trained by most experienced trainers in the country to improve their soft skills involving development of attitude and fine-tuning communication skills to express ideas and thoughts in most effective manner.
- Our students are well oriented towards corporate etiquette, time management, self-motivation, goal setting and developing self-esteem which are the most sought out characters of a candidate required by the industry now.
- Students are highly motivated and encouraged to perfectly practice what they have learned in training programs in the evenings and are mentored by a faculty specifically assigned from each department.
- Students are counseled well to select their career path. Students wishing to go for higher studies are not entertained to attend the campus interviews so as to ensure maximum conversion from the campus recruitment drives and not causing hindrance to another student’s chance of getting into an organization.
- Students already placed in an organization are not allowed to attend further campus placement drive unless it appears to be a dream company for them with much higher benefits.